Saturday 15 June 2013

WeChat with Anyone, Anywhere!

Imagination is the beginning of creation .It ­­­not only rules the world but it is more important than knowledge. I, myself have always conflict between science v/s GOD, spirits v/s ghosts. So let me imagine chatting with “GOD” itself along with “Souls” and “Ghosts”. Not a single civilization has ever existed without some sort of religion or our ancestors. Next is our “Ancestors” or in another word we call them monkeys.  And the last one I will pick is my only “Son”, who is now getting ready to face the world soaring higher and higher.
I was chatting with God about our origin, he told me that we came from monkeys through a process called evolution and the most helpful dominate traits are passed on to following generations. Then the monkey (ancestors) asked the GOD about his existence as, “why he is monkey till date, and not a human?”. Then Soul replied that last she was in a monkey’s body but now upcoming new body she is about to get is of a great human industrialist. Now monkey’s question was answered but my son was full of queries. He asked different types of questions from GOD, Soul, Ghost, Monkey, me and from Robot- a man of artificial intelligence.
Myself and my son asked the robot, “How can it manage his skills and actions without emotions?” Robot replied, “My meta-knowledge and meta-communicative skills allows me to behave and interact intelligently better than human emotions.
Second question asked to God from my son was, “How will I get courage to turn my hopeful dreams into reality?”. Answer given was, “Karmanye Vadhikaraste, Ma phaleshou kada chana, Ma Karma Phala Hetur Bhurmatey Sangostva Akarmani
It means that you perform your actions but do not let the fruit be the purpose of your actions.                                                         
Then ghost asked, “Why is he roaming here and there without any ‘Body’?” God answered, “You have betted to your friend that God is nothing and you can do everything”. This happened to make you feel my existence. Now you are free to enter in a new body.
My son asked me, “Should I study only for passing the exams?”
I was about to reply but in the meantime God replied, “If ever a student studies for the sole purpose of passing the examination , in the end he has not learned anything even if he has passed. But if he studies as his duty, he needn’t to worry.
Now soul questioned, “When will I get moksha?” God replied, “It will take time which diminishes bad deeds and overflowing of your good deeds can only give moksha”.
I asked one question to everyone, “Can I see you (GOD, soul, ghost, ancestor,) all with my naked eye?” There was no answer to this question but chat was still on.
Chat with dead body-soul of a human and ghost who knows almost everything, can answer almost any question I may have about life. I got answers and explanations about several “mysteries” I came to know what happens in the afterlife chatting with God. Good deeds are rewarded and bad deeds are punished and other thing s that science can’t explain like how civilizations separated by thousands of miles and huge barriers, like oceans, having no contact between each other.
 The chimpanzee is the last common ancestor of human. It is natural to think of us “more evolved” but is not true in scientific sense. We are simply adapted to a different environment. It allows us extraordinary degree of success, and the ability to live in environment that our ancestors couldn’t. I was aware of all these during the chat only.
My son in this group chat gained a lot of information. I chat with different participants who all have very limited knowledge of each other.  While chatting, each and every body shares its basic information, but during our chat we didn’t conceal about our actual reality. We detach and attach our minds with each other and have a new experience. Now we believe in everything as this chat helped us to know each other mentally, physically and spiritually. We also attached to sacred romance and Godly love through this chat.­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­

It is ultimately a very satisfying chat project to be involved in. It’s something more interesting from any other recreation. It is sure to make a difference in me and my son’s life. As I’m a valid participant in this contest and my son also get rid of those fears from soul, spirits and ghosts, which are the stumbling blocks on the path of psychic development. We also attached to sacred romance and Godly love through this chat.

<God>  <souls> <ghosts> <robot> <love> <conversation>

No comments:

Post a Comment