Sunday 27 July 2014

My Travel, My Thoughts, My Love!


                                           



A good fragrance always tops off an outfit for me.I am a fragrance fanatic. Philosophy believes love is a journey, and a fragrance is a lovely way to cherish the moments along the way. Love cannot be described with just one word, and therefore cannot be captured with just one fragrance
We (me and my husband) were on a trip to Lonavala early morning in our car. This bubbly, happy fragrance takes us on the journey of our first love, when I was so happy that nothing else matters, a day-dreamy feeling unlike any love I’ve ever felt. This love was new and sweetly innocent without any worries, just Love sweet Love.
I was in a state of trance, feel the spark of romance. This is true love fulfilled and I can felt the passion with a guaranteed way to draw my husband closer. Falling in love with the same person allowed me to embrace my romantic side. Rose flavour captivates my senses, smooth Jasmine inspired romance; and melted deliciously over my skin.

Somehow, I like driving on the old Mumbai-Pune highway (NH4). The tar road is virtually pot hole free and it is a dream to ride on. The power of R15 can be felt on such roads. As soon as the car hit 4th gear, I could feel the engine just going to different level and driving the car just felt even more pleasurable. Plus the fact that very few vehicles use this road makes it even more enjoyable
The best part of travelling in early morning is the fresh and cold crisp air which hit our face and obviously less vehicles on the road. It took us approx. an hour and 15 mins to reach Panvel where we took our first halt and had a cup of chai. Post chai, started  journey on NH-4 towards Lonavala. Somehow, we traveled on the old Mumbai-Pune highway (NH4). The tar road was virtually pot hole free and it was a dream to drive a car on. The power of Honda Jazz  can be felt on such roads  As soon as the bike hit 4th gear, I could feel the engine just going to different level and riding the bike just felt even more pleasurable. Plus the fact that very few vehicles use this road makes it even more enjoyable plus this heartfelt fragrance (GODREJ AER) was soulful, passionate and enduring, like a hug from a loved one, created to make me feel loved and cherished. Unconditional love reminds me that to love and to be loved is the greatest gift of all. After an hour we took another halt and had bites of crispy corn. It was of superb taste as Godrej Aer has superb fragrance.




We reached Lonavala and decided to halt for breakfast. We decided to stop at Mahindra Resorts assuming that they have better rest room facilities so we could use that and also have decent breakfast. Finished breakfast and decided to explore Lonavala before taking the route to Mulshi lake.
We decided to take the road less driven and just like the local person had said, it was a horrible road – full of stones and gravel and mud. we were cursing ourselves for taking this road and were apologizing to the car for driving her on such bad smelly roads. by God's grace we had Godrej Aer in our car.We had not so much regret. Anyhow I am talking about the sparkling pink GODREJ AER perfume.  Its flirtatious effervescence; rose essence  inspire a lively happiness; and irresistibly warm, confronting Jasmine wrapped us in  love.
The road passes through forest and there are very few people who use this road. The road was really bad and at many times we were praying for the car to not break down as that would have left us stranded in the middle of the forest. After riding on this road for about 60 mins, we reached an area where there were a lot of houses being built. This was right behind the Aamby Valley and we suspect there must be some road which would be leading to Aamby Valley. However the best part of the area was there were tar roads. Looking at that road my eyes really lit up. I felt like “okay, I guess the worst roads are over and will have smooth roads going ahead”. We couldn’t have been more wrong. After riding on the nice road for 2-3 mins, we rode on possibly worst road ever.  The road was full of stones and mud. Just that. It was really horrible to drive. There were many times where we felt we were not able to control the car  somehow we drive for another 20 mins when the road got finally better and we saw the glimpses of the Mulshi Lake. We continued driving on the road and reached the first village which was right by the lakeside. We parked the car and got down and took some awesome pictures of the place.






After crossing the village, the road for considerably better and was a pleasure to drive on. There was lake on one side and mountain on another and absolutely not a single soul on the road. We stopped the car in between at many isolated places and took pictures. It was a very peaceful drive, just me, my love and Godrej Aer.We continued on this road until we reach Mulshi village. Pune was approx. 45 kms from this intersection. We decided to head towards Pune as we had already been driving for more than 5 hours and were exhausted.  We entered Pune via Warje toll booth and headed towards Magarpatta.

Pune city is a very confusing place and we feel the entire city has been designed in circles and getting lost can be very easy. We had trusted my GPS to provide the right directions, but unfortunately got lost and were going around in circles for more than 30 mins before finding the right road. While riding in Pune for approx. one hour, we saw No regard for the traffic signals and riding on foot path is very common. After riding for approx. 7 hours and approx. 300+ kms, we finally reached our friend’s place in Magarpatta city and decided to call it a day. My shoulders were paining like anything all throughout the journey. However, the pain was nothing as compared to fun that I had while driving with my love  all through the trip. We had our dinner in my friend's home rest for a while  and returned back.



We travel and wandered whole day through the streets and narrow roads. I am sure that we enjoyed the trip 100 percent. Once vivid, it flows slowly away like a sweet loving dream.


Godrej

No comments:

Post a Comment