Friday 21 November 2014

Bring Back The Touch!

Now-a-days romance begins to wane in our relationship, so I took the time to put my partner first and do a great deal to spark the romantic fire once again in our life. We, partners in a long-term relationship begin to take each other for granted. The special steps and little things we do for each other in the early days of a relationship now take a back seat over time. Work, children and their responsibilities robs us of the time and energy to make each other feel special in our lives. So I thought to do some magical effects which can bring back the touch and the lost spark and chemistry between us.
In our busy schedule I plan our special dates and times together. I marked date nights on a household calendar to avoid scheduling conflicts. We should know the date is off limits for any other important or non-important activity.  This will give both of us an opportunity to surprise each other with a romantic evening.
It was my husband’s birthday and I cooked a great dinner for just 2 of us. I had steam bath in the morning and massage with PARACHUTE ADVANCED BODY LOTION all over the body for a silky, smooth and shiny finish. Now my body was glowing. I also bought my husbands’ favorite music CD to play at the time of dinner. As we know touch is a romantic part of a relationship, so I put my hand on my partner's shoulder, hold his hands to make contact and make him seated on sofa and settle in to watch a movie on our 47” screen at home only. We watch the movie and had the dinner listening romantic music .Then we both went to an ice-cream parlor and had yummy ice-creams. It was a memorable awesome evening and it was a simple, inexpensive and romantic way to share an evening. And then at the end, we slept off peacefully.






http://www.pblskin.com/  #BringBackTheTouch


No comments:

Post a Comment