Saturday 9 September 2017

Grand love and respect to grandparrents!

“A grandparent is someone with silver in their hair and gold in their heart”
 I am lucky enough, that I still have grandparents and I would like to celebrate Grandparents day with them on 10th of September. My grandparents have influenced my life to a great extent. I remember, my grandmother was like a beautiful queen. Whenever my parents used to scold me, my grandparents would remind them that I am just a little girl. grandparents had sprinkle stardust over my life. They are the person who loves me so much. My childhood memories are of a wonderful. complimentary couple. The love of my grandparents cannot be measured, it is continuous like flowing water. My grandfather is of humorous personality and my grandmother is gentle and spiritual lady. We love each other, because we have a common enemy. And most of all, my grandparents are very much important for me. So, I am planning a beautiful and awesome day for them.
I have taken leave from my work and has already come to my grandparents town.I will stay here for 3 days and will be back on 11th night. Tomorrow, I will cook a good breakfast for them. I will also make an eggless cake at home for them, as they do not eat eggs.  Then, I will massage their head with Parachute advanced hair oil. My grandma loves my massage on her head. Whenever I visit her, she insists me to oil her hair.  We will have some gossips while oiling hair. Then in the afternoon, we will be going to attend a live comedy show, my grandfathers’ favourite.  Then, in the evening I will arrange bhajan kirtan in the home only and invite friends of my grandparents. During bhajans time, we will sing and dance with the singers and dancers. In this way, I am going to celebrate Grandparents day with my grandparents. After this programme we will have a great dinner with my grandparents’ friends. In the night while sleeping we will share our daily lives and routine work to each other. I will just clean their almirahs, rooms and all other things they are using. I will do all the pending works of them. I will also ask them their needs and will courier it to them. It will be a great weekend for me that I am going to spend with them. When I will be coming back, my mind and soul will get refreshed.

 I look forward to hear from you how would you celebrate Grandparents Day. Do share a selfie with your grandparents on Sept. 10, 2017 on Twitter or Facebook with #LoveJatao & tag @blogadda to win a goodie from Parachute Advansed.
#LoveJatao  #LoveJatao #LoveJatao aur bahut sara pyaar pao








No comments:

Post a Comment