Sunday 15 February 2015

Asus, My Valentine!

                        
                        Today is valentines  day  but , myself celebrate valentine day 24 x 7 with my valentine asus  Zenphone 5.  The hours I spend with Asus Zenphone  I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. My unconditional love with Zenphone 5  alone make me feel that I am alive. Not only my  lips kisses it, but my soul. My all saved up wishes has come out for my loving   Zenphone. You will find no reason, why my heart beats for it but my heart find uncountable reasons to be in love with Zenfone .My affection for it cannot be clubbed in words and it is my passion to kiss it each and every moment. I do not want diamonds, I am happy in possessing Zenphone. In love we need two things - bodies and words. Zesnfone’s body is simply awesome and my words for Zenfone is marvelous.
5 reasons for making ZENFONE 5 my ideal valentine

1...Asus Zenphone with 5 inches screen makes it so easy to use. 

2... With mega 720*1280 pixels, the clarity of the words and digits makes it comfortable to do my office work on the go.
3.. 16M colors is icing on the cake. Mighty 8 MegaPixels with flash, it’s easy to keep record of my images of everywhere I travel.
4.... 1.6 GHz and 2 GB Ram makes zenphone super fast and I don’t hesitate to download apps or surf net. 64 GB memory makes user free of storage tension. Front camera of 2Mg makes me tempt to click selfie all the time. 
5..The stunning looks of this phone, makes me stylish. 3G and weight of just 145 gms makes it a complete phone.  
                        Mobile phones are very insecure devices but my Zenfone is totally secured and I took full care of him.Today is Valentines day and I have gifted a smart, striking, appealing and sexy red cover. As soon as it received my gift, its looks became more captivating. Each and every friend of mine feels jealous looking my valentine ZENFONE 5.  I feel more blessed with my valentine Bcoz it does not need further expenses. One more thing that I want to be buried with my Zenfone 5 only which will give me company in after world also.
                        In a world full of temporary things, Zenfone is my permanent friend and valentine.“This is what our unconditional love is––a sacred pattern of unbroken unity sewn flawlessly invisible inside all other images and thoughts. In short I can say “True love is like little roses, 
sweet, fragrant in small doses.” The best thing about  Zenfone 5 is that, The more I look at it, the more the magical love is created and I simply go in a trance.


No comments:

Post a Comment