Thursday 9 July 2015

Cricket Fever


                                                               Cricket Fever        http://www.ucweb.com/

Sport is all about playing, competing, wining, losing and enjoying whatever the result be. Cricket is the most played game and is the most favorite game among Indians. Cricket is the most popular game in India and it is played by bat and ball played between two teams consisted of eleven players. It was first played in 16th century in southern England and in 18th century international cricket was played for the first time.  A gun is no more dangerous than a cricket bat or in other words we can say Cricket fever in India. As I am writing this article for @UCBrowserIndia it is very hard to find an Indian who is sensible. Please do not take it otherwise. My statement is not for insulting my fellow countrymen, but the craze for cricket in our country. I am just trying to write my article in cricket language only. Cricket is a fuel and provides a positive energy to every India.
In fact, I love cricket and I do not want to miss any match. I feel a greatest bunch of enjoyment while watching cricket match. The game of cricket has been everything to me. It makes me feel comfortable and peaceful, it is my place of refuge. Sometimes I also forgot to sleep, drink or eating. It is my passion. I don’t study cricket but enjoy playing and watching in the field. In short I can say I dream cricket, I eat cricket, I drink cricket, I sleep cricket, I watch cricket, I learn cricket. Whether it is world cup, tri series, or T20. I am a fan of Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar. God of cricket. When Sachin was playing his last match, I had to attend a social function which was most urgent and I cannot miss. I was wondering what to do. This time my children helped me and become a hero in my in my tough times. They told me that I can watch this match with UC Browser, which is a mobile browser developed by UCWeb It is now available on all platforms including Blackberry, Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone and Java Me. It is superfast and we can surf it fast like lightning. It is very-very easier to use with seamless transitions. It has a special feature UC cricket which is very useful and space dedicated for each and every cricket fan or we can say it is must for each and every Indian. So I will like to advise each and every Indian to download UC browser, especially its sport cricket feature.  This will allow them to watch their favourite cricket matches anytime and anywhere. They do not have to skip their routine work, family get together, religious functions, class tutions or not even cancel their romantic date with and date with their mates.

@UCBrowserIndia  Following #YuviSurfsUC

No comments:

Post a Comment