Tuesday 8 March 2016

Pending Kasams 2



“I’m blogging about the kasams I want from my man this Women’s Day with the #SadaSexy activity at BlogAdda



I have a positive vision of my future founded on the belief that the gap between the promise and reality will be filled one day. I believe that. 
Promise is an assurance that one will do something or that a particular thing will happen. In another word it is the quality of potential excellence. It is an indicatation of future excellence. 
We make promises to each other based on our relationship. Today on Women's day we have got a brilliant chance to convey our wish list to our husbands  via BLOGADDA participation in in the SetWet #SadaSexy activity. 
There is no doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed women can change the world. I does not want to change the world but only want the happiness of my family. So just created a wish list to demand from my man on this international womens day. 
I already thought of what kasams and vaadas I will make my man promise. 
First of all I will tell him to spent more time with family. Sometimes enjoying weekend at sea beach or a long holiday at hill station or arrange a get together of all family members. He should also keep an eye on his health. As time is running away he should focus on meditation, natural healing, body massage, spa, sauna bath etc. 
He should recontact with his old friends and spend sometime with them. He should be aware of his personal grooming and he should use beauty and fashion products like SETWET.  He should renovate his wardrobe with new clothes and discard all old clothes, give them to orphanage or poor people. 
As we know women throughout historical and ancient  were considered inferior and had subordinate legal status based on the Confucian law. I will convince him for the equal rights (same as him) . 
Moreover I wish to renovate our home entirely, so I will make him promise to do so as per our son's choice. He should also train his son regarding business so that he will become his right hand in the coming days. 
I know I am expecting much more than anything. It is just because I am willing to do much more than these promises. I have done and if you want me more in your life then just promise to fulfill my wish list. One thing you must remember, Trust is important and if you agree and promise me, let me know. Bye....

No comments:

Post a Comment