Tuesday 8 March 2016

Pending Kasams


“I’m blogging about the kasams I want from my man this Women’s Day with the #SadaSexy activity at BlogAdda



What are promises or vaadas or kasams? These are unpaid debts. I beleive in this quote, "Keep every promise you make and only make promises you can keep". 
To make your promise fulfilled by your husband is the sexiest thing in this entire world and being really smart, being thoughtful and being generous. Everything else is crap. 
The relation with my husband is a partnership between two people  who promise themselves to use all of their experiences to grow spiritually. We use our emotions to create constructive and joyful and healthy consequences instead of destructive and painful and healthy consequences. 

Where there is Love, it always creates and fulfill promises done.  

Today is Women's day and I am going to enjoy this day very much. I wish my husband convince me of my wish list and promise me to keep it up. 
Firstly I wish for a new car which is due since months. 
Secondly I wish that he shall continue with all the sweet and loving gestures he made earlier to make me feel loved in the start. It is already years of those moments being together. 
Thirdly he should not complain about my shopping bills and he shall be willing to go for shopping with me. In fact he should enjoy shopping with me. 
Fourthly he should not stretch any fight for longer period and go to bed angry.

Fifthly he should not compare my cooking items with the cooking items of his darling mom, as he always wish to eat sweet dishes, which contains more calories and are not easy to digest.

Sixthly he should promise to make Me his priority instead of his Share Market. Each and every moment he hustles to take his deals to the next level. He should feel that this share Market is destroying his relationship with his wife and children. He should find a key to balance his market and family relations. Letting the scales tip too far in Share Market will only lead to disaster.

Seventhly he should not make me feel lose my identity. He should hinder my EGO, myself development as well as my personal growth. We need to be sure that we should grow as individuals alongside each other and not only grow as a couple. May be our relationship is healthy and happy but we two individuals who are bonded together still remain two individuals. Our lives are combined into one but still our hobbies and interests differ.
Eighthly he should use Set Wet #SadaSexy for his hair. It will give a new life to his hair. 
Ninthly he should stick to me till the end (death). I think this is out of our realities and that it’s almost not an ‘actual’ promise we feel like we are making. 60, 70, 80 years down of our life? We do not know what our future will bring? 

Lastly he should promise to keep and maintain the charms of life. Spontaneous candle lit dinners, watching movies, an excited weekend and a bath running in the evening.

He should promise me all my wish list. I am sure he can keep it. He is braver than I believe and stronger than he seems and more smarter than I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment