Sunday 22 March 2015

Be simplest to be Happy!

                                            
 Happiness! It is something that exists within us. It is like a butterfly, when we chase it, it eludes but when we turn our attention to other things, it comes and sit softly on our lap. It is the spiritual experience of living each and every moment with love and gratitude. To me real happiness is to follow the motto, “Love all, get loved by all.” Happiness helps us to life to the fullest, and help make the world a better place for us and others too.
True happiness is to live and enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future. Happiness always consists in giving and serving others. Satisfaction is the greatest source of satisfaction in life. Mastery of passions brings happiness.
These are the simplest things that make me happier:
Just a glimpse of red rose makes me happier.
 Birds singing on a tree makes me happier.
When I send blessings to others, it instantly comes back to me and makes me more happier, as we all know that life is not all about receiving: but it is all about giving.
Whenever I am alone, I smile continuously and it makes me happy.
Making my bed at home takes two minutes and makes me happy.
Bring every room back to ready provides mind boosting happiness.
When I feel lonely, I recall my positive moments and wrapped up with extreme happiness.
Taking the trash out of my husband’s office expecting nothing in return creates strong and healthy relationship contributes to my happiness.
Saying “thank You” to any one of my loved ones brings happiness.
Inviting siblings, friends or relatives and spending time with them brings happiness to me.
Spending money on new things and gifting it to loved ones boosts up happiness.
My heart feels happy when I forgive others and gave them a chance to rectify their mistake.
Participating in any contest gives me happiness and winning it doubles my happiness.
Cooking PIZZA, PASTA, PUCHKA, PAW BHAJI, or ALOO DUM for my son gives 100% happiness to me.
Watching movie or play in a theatre or listening to old songs gives me happiness.
Sewing Clothes for Krishna-Radha’s Idol with my mother-in-law is the booster happiness for both my mind and soul.
Playing with kids or singing bhajans in satsang creates a happy environment.
A visit to an orphanage and distributing sweets and stationaries to orphans brings happy feeling to my heart.
A Facebook chat with a friend staying abroad creates happy moments to preserve.
Loving myself and forgiving myself awakens sleeping happiness within me.
Taking any type of responsibility in any social work brings meaningful happiness to me and society also.
And above all, viewing cricket match with friends and family, combined with coca-cola party brings contentment full of joy and opens HAPPINESS.














No comments:

Post a Comment